1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    After MCA, Can i write NET-SET exam for Lecturer job?

    After MCA can I give Net-Set Exam for doing a lecturer job?

  2. #2
    GovernmentJobsExpert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Re: After MCA, Can i write NET-SET exam for Lecturer job?

    Post graduate degree is the essential qualification required for NET/SET exam. Any subjects can be selected for PG course provided it is taken from a recognized institute. So, with an MCA qualification, one can definitely apply for NET/ SET exam. 55% marks is essential to apply for this exam. UGC is the main authority which organizes NET exam. By qualifying NET exam, lecturer posts in reputed colleges on a national level can be opted. On the other hand, SET exam helps to apply for lecturer posts in specific state government colleges. A satisfactory score in NET/SET exam will make candidates eligible to attend personal interview and teaching demo.

  3. #3
    UIETan is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Re: After MCA, Can i write NET-SET exam for Lecturer job?

    hello friend,

    MCA is the master degree course after that you can apply for the lecturer job posts in government collages through the NET entrance exam which has been conducted by the UGC department

    NET entrance exam eligibility:

    >> you should be passed the master degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.
    >> age must be below the 35 years,
    >> Indian citizen.

    NET entrance exam has been conducted two times in year in july and december.

    Now the NET entrance exam held on 23 december 2012

    Through the NET entrance exam score you can apply for the job posts under the government and private collages and you can get the job posts permanent with higher salary..

    NET entrance exam syllabus :

    for more details :

    thank yoU!

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?