1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Can i do Private B.Ed being a government employee and have done B.Sc in Maths?

    I am govt employee and i want to do b.ed. I have done b.sc. ( maths). I have not any teaching experience. So can i do private b.ed and is their any other option for to become ii and i grade teacher.

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th March 2013, 09:31 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12th March 2013, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th October 2012, 08:18 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31st August 2012, 02:59 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd May 2012, 06:35 PM