GovernmentJobsAlerts.com announcing EALP - Earn And Learn Program
What is EALP?
On this site we get a lot queries from people who want to know about Government Jobs Opportunities and Exams. We introduced EALP so that members could answer the queries and earn money while doing so. This way, everyone gets benefitted. Askers get their queries solved. Answerers earn money and increase their knowledge while answering.
Following rewards are announced after every 15 days.
1st Rank--- Rs.1000/- and a valuable certificate
2nd Rank--- Rs. 800/- and a valuable certificate
3rd Rank--- Rs. 700/- and a valuable certificate
4th Rank--- Rs. 600/- and a valuable certificate
5th Rank--- Rs. 500/- and a valuable certificate
6th Rank--- Rs. 450/-
7th Rank--- Rs. 425/-
8th Rank--- Rs. 400/-
9th Rank--- Rs. 375/-
10th Rank-- Rs. 350/-
11th Rank-- Rs. 325/-
12th Rank-- Rs. 300/-
13th Rank-- Rs. 275/-
14th Rank-- Rs. 250/-
15th Rank-- Rs. 225/-
16th Rank-- Rs. 200/-
17th Rank-- Rs. 175/-
18th Rank-- Rs. 150/-
19th Rank-- Rs. 125/-
20th Rank-- Rs. 100/-
Plus, 80 consolation prizes of Rs. 100/- each to the members ranking from 21st to 100th rank.
When does Earn and Learn Program (EALP) start?
Two sessions of EALP will be held every month. First sessions from 1st to 15th and second sessions from 16th to last day of the month.
How to join?
Registration here: http://governmentjobsalerts.com/register.php
It takes just a few seconds to register. It's easy and it's free.
Am I eligible?
Yes, every citizen of India is eligible for participating in EALP. Age no bar. Qualification no bar.
How many times can I take part in this?
As many times as you want. No restrictions.
How will I get paid if I win?
We use Speed Post to send winners' cheques and certificates.
How will you take my address and payment details?
After announcing the results of EALP, we give the winners a short online form to fill their details. Takes just a few minutes.
I want to take part in EALP, how do I start?
1. Register here if you are not already registered: http://governmentjobsalerts.com/register.php
2. Check Government Jobs related questions here: http://governmentjobsalerts.com/government-jobs-discussions/
3. Try answering a question by posting a helpful answer.
4. When you have answered. Check your current rank on: http://governmentjobsalerts.com/rankings.php
5. Try answering some more questions and see you rank climbing up.
I am getting 5 points for every answer no matter the answer is good quality or average, why is it so? how to increase my points per answer?
Every new member starts with 5 points per answer. Our moderators will check everyones' answers' quality and increase or decrease their points based on that. So make sure that every answer you post is helpful and abides by the guidelines. It's easy to rank good by making few but great quality answers, just wait for the moderators to re-evaluate your points based on quality. Points re-evaluation is done at least twice a week.
So, don't worry about points, just concentrate on quality and helpful answers.
I am making good answers but I still see some members ranking higher than me even when they are not posting good answers. Why?
Don't worry about that. That's just temporary. They will lose points heavily when moderators check their answers for quality. You can also report a complaint to moderators if you find some member who is not following the guidelines.
Alright I am ready, what are the guidelines or rules?
- Do NOT copy paste anything from any site. We are going to be very strict about this.
- You can take references from other websites and search engines, but you still have to write your answer in your own words and only after proper researching.
- Answers should really be helpful and relevant to the question.
- Do NOT copy other members' answers.
- Do NOT link to other sites unnecessarily.
If you still have any questions or doubts, please ask Support.