What is rajesthan drug inspector eligibility
What is rajesthan drug inspector eligibility
- Drug Inspector exam details? Eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector exam? Can a Chemical Engineer of final year give this exam? Percentage requirement for Drug Inspector?
- How to apply for Drugs inspector job? when will be the vacancy for drug inspector opens in Rajesthan?
- Eligibility of Drug Inspector exam? Entrance exams conducted for the same?
- Date of drug inspector exam? Vacancies for Drug inspectors in Maharashtra? Date of submission of application form?
- Qualification need to Drug Inspector exam? Whether a B.Sc microbiology student can appear for Drug Inspector exam?
- Detailed information about Drug Inspector exam in Kerala?
- Eligibility criteria for Drug inspector?
- Details about Drug inspector exam? its eligibility, syllabus and MPSC schedule for this exam? Completed B.Pharmacy and M.pharmacy in Pharmaceutics with a work experience in R&D for 2 years.
- How to become a Drug Inspector in Kerala? Qualification needed for drug inspector?
- Eligibility criteria for Drug inspector Haryana
Drug Inspector post in Rajasthan
Total vacancies : 62
Educational Qualification : B.Pharmacy
Age limit : 21-30 years
Pay scale : 15900-39100 /-
Last date to apply : 21-02-2012
Selection process : direct recruitment through entrance exam
All the best
Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states....
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
A candidate must have hold a degree in Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
No person who has any financial interest in the import/manufacture of sale or drugs and cosmetics shall be appointed as an Inspector, under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1945.
AGE : A candidate must be under 32 years and above 21 years of age.
pls send me the web site , through which i apply for the vacancy
i just got news today.....can i apply now with late fees?
Hi Dear Friend
Eligibility Criteria for Drug Inspector
should have completed graduation in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences. Otherwise, they should be graduates in medicine with Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology specialization.
Candidate age should be between 21 to 32 years for General Candidates
OBC SC ST Candidates have relaxation as per govt rules
1. General Studies & Mental Ability 150 marks
2. Subject One Paper 150 marks
all the best
Drug Inspector (Rajasthan)
Website Link: www.ruhsraj.org
Last Date to apply: 15-2-12
Total posts: 62
Must have a degree in
Pharmaceutical science or,
Medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or, Microbiology from Recognized University
Age Relaxation as per Govt. rule
You have wanted to know about the Eligibility for Drug Inspector in Rajasthan. I am sorry to say that, this year the last date of application is over.
Here, I will discuss them in brief:
The minimum educational qualification is that the candidate must complete graduation in Pharmaceutical Science or B.Pharma from renowned University. The candidates who are graduate in medicine with Microbiology specialization or Clinical pharmacology is also eligible for this post.
The age limitation is between 21-30 years in which the candidates can apply. However, the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PC candidates enjoy a age relaxation from 3-5 years as pet the rule of Rajasthan State Govt..
The selection process will be direct recruitment of the candidates on the basis of Entrance Examination.
The Examination pattern consists of two papers that includes: General Studies and Mental Ability test. And a paper of own subject.
Government of rajasthan conducts drug inspector examination time to time for recruiting eligible candidates who are interested to
join drug inspector post. While applying for the Drug inspector examination, the candidates should meet some eligibility criterias
which are given below-
>> The interested candidates should be a graduate pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialisation in pharmacology
>> The degree of the candidate should be from recognised university.
>> The age of the candidates should be between 21-32 years.
>> Age relaxation in upper age limit is available for the reserved category candidates as per government rule.
sir i am a b.pharma fnal year student ca i apply for this post.
Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states.
The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.
You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Also you have 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological .
Your age must be above 18 years.Your maximum age must be below 32 years.
The DI exam is generally a state service under the Health & Family welfare department , conducted by OPSC, MPSC, UPSC etc...
Candidate should have a bachelor degree in pharmacy ( B. Phram) or pharmaceutical sciences of medicine in clinical pharmacology
Candidate should have minimum 8 months experience in manufacture.
Candidate age should be between 21 to 35 yrs for general candidates. 3yrs relaxation for OBC and 5 yrsrelaxation for ST/SC candidates
Candidate must be Indian citizen
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and viva voice
The written examination consists of 2 papers
Paper 1 consists of 200 marks in pharmacy (core subject)
Paper 2 consists of 50 marks in General knowledge
Then there will be viva voice for 25 marks
Then the physical fitness test will be conducted
For details syllabus visit :http://opsc.nic.in/sylla-drugin.htm
ALL THE BEST
i am graduate in biotechnology can i apply for drug inspector exam
M.Tech in Biotech are eligible for Drug Inspector Recruitment ?
###ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
To apply for Food and Drug inspector exam you should have done your degree in
Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology
Microbiology from any recognized university.
You should have at least 45% of marks in your degree.
your age should be 18 - 25 years
##exam pattern :
The exam duration is 150 minutes
and this exam is conducted by UPSC.
There should be 8 units containing the following :
UNT-I.- FORENSIC PHARMACY
1. Drugs and Cosmotic Act,1940 and Rules there under, 1945 with amendments.
2. Pharmacy Act,1948
3. Drug price Control Order, 1995.
4. Medical termination of pregnancy Act, 1971.
5. Poison Act, 1919 and Dangerous Drugs Act, 1930.
6. Drugs and Magic Remedy Act, 1954.
7. Medical and Toilet preparation Act, 1955.
8. Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act.
9. Trade Mark Registration Act.
10. Pharmaceutical Ethics.
UNIT II MANUFACTURING OPHARMACY.
1. Tablet and Tablet Coating,.
3. Emulsian, Suspension, Ointment and Cream.
4. Optholomic Solutions.
5. Blood Fluid and Electrolyties.
6. Parental preparation and Quality Control.
7. Surgical Dressing.
8. Biological Preparation .(Sera, Vaccine & Anti-Sera).
UNIT III- PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS.
1. Limit Test.
3. Sterility Test.
4. Pyrogen Test.
5. Theory & Application of Colerimeter, Flerimeter, Nephlometer,
and Turbidometry, U.V. Visilile Spectrophotemeter.
6. Karl Fischer Titration.
7. Alcohol determination.
8. Microbiological Assey of Vitamines, Antibiothics and Vaccine
UNIT IV MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY -.
Following Classes :-
1. Structure, Storage and Preparation of Brand names of the steriods
(definition, classification etc.).
Sedatives and Hypnotics.
Anti Histaminic Agents.
Analgesics(narcotic, non-narcotic and NSAID)
UNIT V PHARMACOGNESY;
Source, Chemical constituents, uses and adulteration of the following classes of natural drugs, Rauwalfia, Epecacuhana, Belladona, Chinchona, Cinnamon, Digitalis, Senna, Alloe, Noxvomica, Opium Alkoloid, Kurchi, Brahmi, Tulsi, Bael and Ephedra.
UNIT VI PHARMACOLOGY & TOXIOLOG.
Introduction and general principle :-
Mode of action, drug receptor interaction, drug antagonist, absorption, distribution, metabilisim and exerition, rate of administration, Bioavailability, drug dependence and addiction, drug abuse and toxicity, drug adverse reaction, Drug allergy and Biostatics.
UNIT VII HOSPITAL & CLINICAL OPHARMACY
Handling of prescription, Incompatibility, Storage condition of drug, Clinical Pharmacy and its role in Hospital.
UNIT VIII ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY & HEALTH EDUCATION
Elementary knowledge of following systems :-
Blood, Digestive System , respiratory system, Eye, Ear, Reproduction system and Urinary system.
Nutrition, First Aid and Population Control, AIDS Control.
when is the exam ?
Dear sir I had done bsc hons in chemistry and post graduate diploma in forensic science and criminology can I apply for drug inspector exam. Email id email@example.com
BAMS,BHMS,MBBS, STUDENT MAY APPLY OR NOT.?