1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Which exams to answer to become a lecturer in government colleges while doing M.E? How can I get the alerts?

    I am a ME student . I wish to be a lecture in govt colleges . I will be happy if u clear me about what are the exams available and how can I get about their alerts .

  2. #2
    GovernmentJobsExpert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Re: Which exams to answer to become a lecturer in government colleges while doing M.E? How can I get the alerts?

    The candidates who want to get in to the academic areas in the government sector can enter only through the government competitive examinations. In case of the lecture posts, the candidates have to attend the NET exam to apply for these posts. The NET exam is conducted by the UGC. This is a competitive examination which is held in the country for government lecture positions. The candidates need to prepare thoroughly for attending this exam’s as the level of competition is very high. Following criteria’s must be fulfilled before attending the NET exams –

    • The candidates should have a post graduation degree in any discipline. The candidates should secure the post graduation from a recognized university or college under the UGC.
    • The candidates should secure around 55% of marks in the post graduation level. There are relaxations in case of the reserved categories such as the SC/ST and other categories.
    • The final year post graduates can also apply. The candidates will be admitted provisionally only. The candidates will be considered or the lecture post will be made permanent only after their result comes in and they fulfill all the above mentioned criteria’s.

    There is no upper age limit for lectureship under the UGC scale. Those who qualify in the written exam will called in for the personal interview. You can get the exam alerts from the official site of UGC.

  3. #3
    nikhil202k is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Re: Which exams to answer to become a lecturer in government colleges while doing M.E? How can I get the alerts?

    No,you are not apply for government jobs before completing M.E degree because you haven't degree and no experience certificate.Then you required to first focus on degree then go through government jobs post for the lecturer in government college.

    Indian Government conducted entrance examination for the position of Lecturer that is NET.

    You required to clear this entrance test for getting jobs in government sector.NET examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

    This examination is more easier as compare of all other lecturer examination.Paper consist particular specialization subjects.If you are apply for lecturer then need to fullfill certain terms and condition are following as :

    >>> You must have post graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination.

    >>> Upto 10% relaxation provided by Indian Government for SC/ST caste candidates .

    NET examination consist two section one is Written test and another is Personal Interview section.You required to clear both test for the position of Lecturer in any government college after M.E.


+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 8th December 2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th January 2012, 10:38 AM
  3. Pattern of RRB sectional entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
    By Unregistered in forum Government Jobs Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th November 2011, 08:30 PM