dates of drug inspector exam in 2012
dates of drug inspector exam in 2012
- Drug Inspector exam details? Eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector exam? Can a Chemical Engineer of final year give this exam? Percentage requirement for Drug Inspector?
- Date of drug inspector exam? Vacancies for Drug inspectors in Maharashtra? Date of submission of application form?
- Detailed information about Drug Inspector exam in Kerala?
- Eligibility criteria for Drug inspector?
- Can i apply for Drug Inspector as i have passed B.Pharma one year back with 67%? Other government jobs similar to Drug Inspector?
- Syllabus and next year dates and detailed information about drug inspector exam test?
- Information regarding Drug inspector exam with 6 years of experience in Pharmacy field too?
- Qualification need to Drug Inspector exam? Whether a B.Sc microbiology student can appear for Drug Inspector exam?
- Detailed information about Drug inspector exam and it's prerequisites
- Information regarding of entrance exam for Drug Inspector?
Drug Inspector Exam (Orissa)
Click here to view Official website Click now
you must have a degree in pharmacy of pharmaceutical science or, Medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or, microbiology from recognized university.
21-30 yr. (must not be above 30 yr)
3 yr relaxation for OBC
5 yr relaxation for SC/ST
Paper has two sections :
2) General Knowledge
** Syllabus is available in Attachments.
Pharmacy - 200 marks
General Knowledge - 50 marks
Examination fees : 100/-
Duration Of exam : 3 hr(2+1)
Good Luck ```
Drug inspector exam is conducted by UPSC and also many states to recruit students in Drug inspector post .This examination is done every year and students who have done graduation in pharmacy can apply for the exam .
The notification for the next year examination is not declared yet but you will be noticed through the Employment news paper or through the official website .
You should have got degree in Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine .
You should have also done specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university .
You should above 21 years and not more then 32 years.There is some relaxation given to reserved caste students .
5 years in upper age is relaxed for SC/ST
3 years in upper age is relaxed for OBC
Recruitment procedure ::The examination is completed in two phase::
2.Viva -voice test .
Pattern of the examination Written exam consist of two papers.:
Total marks ->200 marks
Duration ->2 hours
Subjects :General Knowledge
Total marks :50 marks
Duration :1 hours
Viva Voce Test :Its a interview of total 25 marks.The duration of interview is not fixed .
please drug inspector post full information sir
(k n joshi) 9536506666
-->Drug Inspectors exams are conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) every year.
-->You Should be a Graduate in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
-->Final Year Graduates are also apply.
-->Age limit is 21 to 32years.
-->A Relaxation of 3 to 5 years is given to BC and Sc/st Category.
For more details www.upsc.gov.in
-->Usually the DI exams are conducted in the month of May.
-->The notifications are not published.
-->You can apply through online.
-->All are Multiple choice questions.
-->Total 100 questions.
-->Total duration is 2 hours.
-->It is a General Knowledge paper.
-->Multiple choice questions is 50.
-->Total duration is one hour.
Syllabus of DI exams:-
6.Pharmacology and Taxiolog
7.Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Best of Luck........
1. Bachelor degree in Pharmacy(B.Pharm) or Pharmaceutical Sciences of Medicine in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University
2.minimum eighteen months’ experience in manufacture.
3.Aged between 21 to 35
a) The written examination will consist of two papers.
The examination in Pharmacy(core subject) consists of 200 marks.
b)General Knowledge will be in Paper-II consisting of 50 marks.
c) Then there will be the Viva-Voce Test for 25 marks.
you can fill application form online
indetailed information regarding the syllabus
eighteen month experince in which section ?