1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Which government colleges are available at a rank of 2408 in WBJEE exam?

    I am a rank holder 2408 in the WBJEE exam. (egineering stream). Iwant to study core engineering streams. which government colleges are available? Can I study in IEM?

  2. #2
    KENGTHA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Re: Which government colleges are available at a rank of 2408 in WBJEE exam?

    Dear Aspirant,
    First of all heartiest congratulations to get a rank of 2408 among lakhs of students who appeared in WBJEE exam.You can definitely study in the government colleges with core branches.You can also study in the top colleges of West Bengal if you choose to study branches apart from the core ones.The government colleges in which you can study are listed below.

    1.Jadavpur University-Only in specified branches like architecture,biotechnology,etc.(Not the core ones)
    2.BESU,Shibpur-Only few branches,not the core ones.
    3.Kalyani Government College-Not the core ones,however you can get IT in it.
    4.Jalpaiguri Government College-All core branches.
    5.University of Bardhman-All core branches.
    6.University of kalyani-All core branches.

    IEM is the topmost private college of engineering in West Bengal.You can surely study in IEM.It has the following branches-

    You can also get seat in other good private colleges like-
    Techno India,Salt Lake
    Heritage Institute of Academy

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th August 2013, 02:50 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 3rd July 2013, 02:01 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th June 2013, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th June 2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 8th June 2013, 06:36 AM