my cut off is 193
my cut off is 193
- Eligibility to get medical seat in government college with a cut off of 193.75
- Will i get MBBS admission in Tamil government college after scoring 193 cut off for medical?
- Chance to get government dental college after medical cut off of 194
- Will i get MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu government medical college or in Self finance medical colleges under government quota after scoring 193 cut off for medical?
- Chances of getting government dental college at cut off marks for medical in 194
- Can i get Tamil Nadu government medical college after scoring 193.75 marks
- Cut off marks to get admission in government dental college and private colleges of Mumbai and Maharashtra government
- Maximum cut off to join in government dental college?
- Can i get government seat in Tamil Nadu government medical college after scoring 193?
- Government job being a Physically handicapped dental surgeon working as Lecturer in private dental college?
number of government and also private dental colleges are in which you can get the seat are
A B SHETTY DENTAL COLLEGE
A M E DENTAL COLLEGE
ADESH INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCE
ADITYA DENTAL COLLEGE
AL-AZAR DENTAL COLLEGE
AL-AMEEN DENTAL COLLEGE
ARMY COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCE
AVADH INSTITUTE OF DNTAL SCIENCE
ARMY HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH
AWADH SENTAL COLLEGE
These are the colleges in which if you want get the seats other colleges are also there in which you can get the seat but these are some what top colleges in which if you get the seat then you will have the quality of the education
these colleges will intake the limited number of candidates and give the quality education
->in these colleges you will have all facility including the practical items etc..
You did not mention the type of exam which you have written, so it is tough to give suggestions for you.
Next times when you ask any question donít forget to mention all the details regarding your doubt.
If your marks are above 70% in the exam, then you will definitely get a chance for admission in Government College.
All the best.
Your score is good so you can apply for following colleges given below, please check there official website for more information.
Those candiates who have recently passed the prestigious entrance exams like CETK, ComedK, EAMCET, AIPMT etc and have secured good marks in medical stream must be looking for some of the top dental colleges present in country.
Listed colleges are situated in all over India.
1. College of Dental Sciences, Manipal
2. Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Delhi
3. Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
4. Nair Dental College, Mumbai
5. Faculty of Dental Sciences, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow
6. SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Dharvad
7. Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, Davangere
8. Government Dental College, Bangalore
9. Government Dental College, Rohtak
10. Dr. R Ahmed Dental College, Kolkata
11. SRM Dental College, Chennai
12. Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, Pune
13. Tamil Nadu Government Dental College, Chennai
14. Government Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad
15. Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow
i get 193 marks in neet 2013 in punjab having 79 percentile score can i get good private or government dental collage in punjab