I want govt. Job i m only 12th passed. How can i get?
I want govt. Job i m only 12th passed. How can i get?
- List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
- Details about government teacher's job after graduating in commerce with 43.25% through correspondence
- Will i get standard online job without registration fees after completing 12th?
- Online based job for 12th standard commerce stduent?
- Government sector job after completing 12th standard? Sectors in which i can get government job?
- Government job after 12th standard?
- Eligibility criteria for different companies after M.Tech? Can i get job after M.Tech with less percentage in 12th standard?
- How to get job in CBI after passing 12th standard with Maths Branch?
- what is the marks criteria in Government railway job ?
- for seeking job after 12th commerce
You are eligible to do government jobs after 12th class but you can apply for only junior level posts. You can try for clerical jobs in banks which are nationalized. For this, you need to obtain 50% marks in 12th class. Also you need to qualify written examination which will be mainly focusing in subject areas like GK, reasoning, Language skills, Arithmetic ability etc. You can also try for Railway jobs like clerks, Apprentice, Loco pilot, Supervisor, Assistant etc. You should attend RRB exam for this. Defense sector is another option for 12th class where in one can attend NDA exam. Several other job opportunities exist in government departments like Income Tax, CPO, Customs, and Excise etc provided you appear for either UPSC or SSC exams.
AFter the 12th class you can get the many departments in government sector for the different -2 posts .
1. Defense service job post:
In the defense service like indian army, Indian navy, airforce etc through the NDA entrance exam which has been conducted by the UPSc department two times in year.
Eligibility for the NDA exam:
1. you should be passed the 12th class with science with atleast 55% marks from any recognized institue.
2. age must be between the 16.5 to 19 years.
2. In the Railways sector job in Non-technical departments for the followings posts like:
Maintainer in train
clerk in train
Typist clerk etc
YOu can get the job in railways departments through the RRB entrance exam.
3. CBI department job post entrance exam has been conducted by the UPSc .
4. RTO departments as a clerk post
5. Bank sector as a clerk job post through the IBPS clerk exam.
6. SSC department as a clerk post etc
so in the government departments these are the jobs in which you can apply ...
Selection process in these jobs:
1. written test
Written test syllabus:
4. Computer skill
5. General knowledge etc
There are government jobs and also private jobs for under graduates.
1. By writing the IBPS Exam you can get job in the 19 banks all over India.As you are in final year,you are eligible for writing clerk exams only.
2.By writing the UPSC CIVILS Exam you can get government posts by writing those exams.
3. IPS EXAM: By writing this exam you can get posts as Indian Police.
4. By writing the R.R.B Exam you can get job in Indian Railways.
5. V.R.O and V.R.A EXAM: These exams can be written only by Candidates belonging to Andhra pradesh.You are eligible for V.R.A posts only.
6. Defense jobs.
7. Data entry jobs.
The above mentioned exams can be written and they help you in fetching jobs.
HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED YOU AND ALL THE BEST.
Sir, i hv passed 12th standard with 46% in science, can i apply any govt. Job ?
As you are Intermediate student you can eligible for Government posts in junior levels like.....
- Clerical Jobs in nationalised (19)banks
- For these posts Institute of Personnel Banking Selection (IBPS) will conduct every year ....
d)ARITHEMATIC ABILITY etc.,
10+2 with minimum of 60%
For railway jobs RRB will conduct Entrance Tests for posts of 10+2 level are
- Assistant Loco pilot
- Apprenties Etc.,
3.Defense jobs :
For Defense jobs you have to attempt NDA Exam conducted by UPSC
ALL THE BEST
Try for navy, airforce, data entry jobs, defence, cooperative bank junior clerk jobs etc.
After completion of your PUC-II, you are eligible for applying all Group D Government posts like
Second Divisional Assistant in State Government
Constable in Police Department
Guard in Army or Excise Department
Assistant in all Government Department
Lower Divisional Clerk in Central Government
Social Security Assistant in EPFO
Multi Tasking Staff in ESIC
Other than that you are eligible for all clerk posts of Banks
AFTER 12TH standard, YOU CAN TRY FOR FOLLOWING JOBS:
Our Union Private Sector Commission) is conducting NDA exam for 12th standard candidates.It
conducts two times a year-april and august.
12th pass with 55% marks.(science group)
2. IBPS clerk job:
* CLERK POST:
From 18 to 28 year of old
5 years for SC/ST
3 years for OBC
#SSC(Service Selection Commision ) is conducting an CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)
exam once a year.
Exam Date:01-07-2012 to 08-07-2012
#MODE OF SELECTION:
1.PRILIMINARY EXAM ( General knowledge)
2.MAIN EXAM( aptitude knowledge)
3.PERSONAL INTERVIEW (confidence level)
4.MEDICAL TEST (your fitnees)
# AGE LIMITATION:
from 21 to 35 years of old
# PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
165 cms for men
150cms for women
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE.
2013 government exam dates?
1)you have opportunity to get govt job with intermediate
2)you are eligible in group 4 examinations services
3)The syllabus for these exams is
Total questions 150
Total marks 150
Each question carries one mark
Reasoning Air-thematic rearranged sentences and etc...
Total Questions 150
Total marks 150
Each question carries one one mark
4)Are you physically fit you are eligible for the police constable jobs
5)The exam will conducted in following steps
.First preliminary test 5 km in 25 minutes
.PET Shortput,long jump, high jump, 100 m, 800 m etcc
.Total marks 200 questions
5)You are qualified in railway jobs like clerk and etc.......
6)VRA and Vro examination qualification is inter so, you are also qualified this exams
All the Best
Government jobs after the completion of 12th is as follows-
- National defence academy (NDA) examination for joining Ineian army/ Indian air force/ Indian Navy.
- Special class railway apprentiece (SCRA) examination.
- State bank of India i.e SBI clerk examination.
- Post of constable in Indian police.
- Railway ticket collector.
- Postal assistant jobs.
- Office assistant in government sector companies.
- Stenographer ( Civilian).
- ASI ( Forces).
Where did i get my forum
hi friend you can apply for below post
1.staff selection commission jobs
2.RAILWAY recrutiment boards
3.state public service commission
4.State police constable jobs
5.group d jobs
Every year above said organization will issue notification depending on the requirements
Details as below
Selection process : for police u need to qualify 5k run in 20 mins
physical test Written test
as per govt rules reservations applicable
for any govt job details pls regularly read employment news
all the best my friend
After the Intermediate the Best government Job is the defence job .You can join it through the NDA exam. The Intermediate passed candidates are eligible for he NDA exam. This NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC.The NDA Exam is conducted for the every year.
In order to apply for the NDA exam you should complete Intermediate from the recognized college Or University.
Maximum 19 years
Minimum age limit is 16.5 years
The candidates should be Indian citizen or subject of Bhutan or subjects of Nepal.
The candidates first appear of the written exam .The written exam consists of the
General Ability ( It includes the Science and history of India)
The candidates who will selected in the written exam such candidates are called for the Interview. The Interview is conducted at the
Hello friends .....
After the complition your +2 you can eligible for following jobs :
You can eligible to attempt RRB exams
And you are eligible to attempt for NDA
There are jobs in Ssc, Army, Airforce, Ssb, Indian Navy etc...
The selection process is based upon : Written exam Medical and fitness test
There are some specific criteria for different fields.....so you have to visit on respective websites...
For Indian army and Indian Navy you have to visit on....www.upsc.gov.in
For RAilways: www.rrcb.gov.in
And for more details and new vacancies you should visit:::www.employmentnews.gov.in
All the best
You want to do govt. jobs after completion of 12th, then you can go for jobs like-
1.Bank Clerical exam
2.You can join in defense through NDA exam..
3.Loco pilot post in Indian Railway..
These are the jobs where you can apply..
There are various jobs for which you can apply,these are:
2. Defense jobs
And lower division clerk ,esic clerk ,,,for more information you should regularly read employment news and also visit http://www.freejobalert.com/latest-notifications/
In DEFENSE YOU MAY APPLY FOR::
IN RAILWAY YOU CAN GO FOR THE POSTS LIKE:
Ticket collector ,Maintainer ,commercial manager,clerk,typist clerk.
My dear friend,
Do you want a job after 12th???
Is there any possibility for good job after 12th??
Good job after 12th??
All questions have answer NO.Because my friend even the graduates wonder free without any job.Graduates ave no job.
And after 12th you want a job which is the baseless question because my friend if you want a good job at good post then my friend you have to complete your graduation only then after you will find a job in any of the field.
There are lots of course which you can do according to the stream in 12th and you can choose the graduate course according to your choice and interest and it is also based on the economic level.
If you want a lower level type of jobs like bus conductor,chaunkidaar,peon,watchman,postman,bus driver etc then you can get these jobs after 12th.
The graduation courses have many fields and you can choose any field.The number of fields in the graduation course are:
Cost and Works Accountant,
Banking or Financial Management professional,