i want how manyh opportunity for Bcom.
i want how manyh opportunity for Bcom.
- Government job opportunities after B.Com?
- How to complete third year B.Com being in job?
- Government job opportunities after completing B.Com?
- How can i be aware of competitive exam after pursing B.Com from DU
- What are the job opportunities for 12th pass in SBI?
- after complete icwa will i get good job and where?
- Good future with good job after B.Com with 47%?
- PG courses for B.Com students in Science filed? Can i do Logistics management? Scope of doing it? Related job and job guarantee after this course?
- Plain Bcom students get the job in IT sector in MNC company
- BBA or BCom which is useful for job?
You want to know about the Topic of "Government job opportunities after B.Com".....................
1. Recruitment For General Manager & Accounts Officer In Brahmaputra Valley FertilizerCorporation Limited (BVFCL) – Assam
2. Accounts Officer Jobs In Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
3. Govt. Jobs For Scientist, Assistant, Attendant & Manager In Banaras Hindu University
4. Recruitment For Manager & Officer In Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) – New Delhi
5. Opening Jobs For Senior Officer (Finance) In Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited – Mumbai
6. Computer Engineer Jobs In S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences – Kolkata
HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU..........
WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE.......
WITH REGARDS FROM chandreyeeghosh
A B.Com Graduate from a recognized university will have many job opportunities in Government sector. As for the recruitment for the candidates in to the Government sector, there will be central and state level examinations. There are many Public Sector undertakings also which recruit graduates from B.com on temporary posts by means of job recruitment agencies. There are also some posts which candidates can enter in to through direct recruitment. There will be no written test in these types of direct recruitments. Candidates who have completed B.Com can join in an organization as accountant, tax assistant and also to different posts in the group A and Group B jobs.
Jobs in Government Sector;
A candidate with B.Com can submit an application to various jobs under the,
* IBPS, etc
Central Government jobs after B.Com;
Most of the Central Government job vacancies are filled by the UPSC examination. The various exams, depending upon the grade and posts. The UPSC's highest grade of examination which a B.Com graduate can appear is the IAS, IPS, IFS and other central Government services.
The SSC also hold different tests as to fill the vacancies in different government organizations like,
* Accounts assistant,
* Tax assistant,
* Grade III Exam,
* Combined Metric Level Exam and
* Combined Graduate Level Exam, etc.
future of master in commerce in accounting and finance?
After the B.com you can do the Further study it is the best option for you. if you do the further study then you will get the more scope in the various department of the private and also government.
if you do these higher studies then your value in the field of the job also increase then you can get the higher post of the jobs.
Otherwise you can get the job of the CA - charted Accountant
You have to clear B.com graduation from the recognized college
You have to be Indian citizen and also Unmarried
* Written Exam
The Exam Advertisement is commonly given in the national Important News papers and also leading news papers.
You can also try for the defence field job these jobs also good for you will get the good salary and also good working condition.
for this you have to apply for the CDS exam then you can get the any one of the wing of the defence
After the B.com you want to do the job post under the government department ...government department which has been conducted the own entrance exam for the job post under respective government department
Some main government job posts in which you can apply which are follows :
1. In the government companies or department posts like
sales executive post
Financial manager post etc
these respective department conducted the own entrance exam for the selection of students
2. In the bank department job post PO or clerk through the IBPS entrance exam or other banks which has been conducted the own entrance exam for the selection of students
3, In the Defense service departmens like :
Airforce etc through the CDS entrance exam or AFCEt entrance exam which has been conducted by the UPSC departments
>> IN the Civil service job posts like
IRS etc through the civil service entrance exam conducted by the UPSC department
>> In Railways department job posts like
financial manger post
Loco pilot post etc through the RBI entrance exam
so these are some job posts in which you can apply through the respective entrance exam in which you have interest you can do it preparation of respective entrance exam
best of luck !
hi my name is ramya and i have completed my b com in the year 2012 where i had back up in my 6 th sem in the year 2011 only one subject . now i am interested to join in railways as an accountant can i do or not
hi i am in b com third year please tell me what job is best after b.com ?