1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    How to do Date of birth correction in memos?

    Good morning sir,
    My name is subbarao. I have completed my graduation in 2012.My dob was printed as 1986 in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Intermediate certificate(12 std). Passes out ssc in 2004.intermediate in 2006.I have been into the board for correction but nobody responds.Sir please help ,me out so that i secure my future.Am unable to write exams for government jobs as am running out of age.Hope for a positive reply.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    PERTHC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Re: How to do Date of birth correction in memos?


    ==How to correct Date of birth in memos==

    There are two categories.

    1. Your date of birth was printed wrong in the SSC certificate.

    In that case, you have to apply to SSC to change the Date of Birth by sending you original Date of Birth certificate and SSC certificate to SSC board and get corrected.

    2. You have to change your Date of Birth.

    In that case, you have to go to court,get your real date of birth certificate, prove it as original and get it corrected by the SSC board.
    Hope this help you. Thank You. All the best.

    Otherwise,if you have any proof like birth certificate, hospital records or any thing can prove your birth date, you can make an affidavit and you can change through the court. if difference is not big....nothing to wory u can go to the ssc as well as inter bord nd leave a request to change it

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20th February 2013, 01:27 PM
  2. Govt jobs according to my date of birth 18.6.81?
    By Unregistered in forum Government Jobs Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 8th November 2012, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th May 2012, 11:23 PM