how to get employment card
how to get employment card
- How could I check my employment card status after registering online for me?
- Online registration of employment exchange?
- Government job for applications having employment register card?
- Why i am Not getting any Government job with having Government Employment card ?
- How to get employment card registration number?
- How to get employment register card?
- Government job through Employment card?
- Details about D.TED registration? How to see employment card status?
- How to get employment card?
- How to check my Employment card status?
In order to get Employment card you must have all your certificates related to your education.Then you need to go to the employment office where you will be asked to fill a form which contains all the details like Name,Photos,Address and Xerox copies of your certificates of 10th,12th standards and Graduation.Then you will be asked to come after few days and collect your employment card.This is the process of getting an Employment card.
HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED YOU AND ALL THE BEST.
TAKE CARE & KEEP SMILING
For employment card Firstly visit Your District Employment office...
Employment card issued at their own districts where candidate is belongs to same districts........
You have to be required proofs of Qualification,Nativity certificates Etc.,
a)Educational certificates :-
1.SSC tc,SSC marks memo (Original & Xerox)
2.Intermediate Certificates (Original & Xerox)
3.Degree Certificates (Original & Xerox) * If available
4.Other any Documents like Training certificates, Experience Certificates etc.,
b)Address proof certificates:-
2.Nativity certificate issued by concern Authority
4.Minority certificate (wherever applicable)
All original documents will be taken for verification process only . They will be return back after verification process......
Process of registration
Please log onto Employment Exchange to register yourself online,
Select State>> District >> Name if Employment Exchange from drop down box,
Enter the code in the given box,
Click on Submit button,
After submission of the form, you will get your User Login, Password, Allotted Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of the Employment Exchange.
Please take the print of that page for future reference. Link available at the left bottom of the page,
Kindly note down the allotted registration number is for future references and that is temporary,
Produce all of certificates in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicap (issued by Medical Board/CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence etc. to the Employment Exchange mentioned within 15 days from the date registration,
Apart from the above document you have to submit one of the following document as a proof of being resident:
Certificate from Municipal Councilor / Sarpanch
Proof of job in the State of either of the parents
Certificate of Education in the State
Letter from gazetted officer or school head
Certificate issued by an MLA / MP
Finally, Employment Exchange will issue you registration card carrying Registration No with date of renewal of that registration.
how to check 10th registrtion
where to enter community certificate no pl tell me
register your 10th or 12th marks in district employment office and get employment card or register your marks online and get id card as printout
Where is the employment card registration offices in Hyderabad ?
Can anyone list out Employment ofiices in Hyderabad.PLease..............................
if you want get the employment card to must go to government office and must register there with your certificates than you can job with your reservation ,etc like qualification .but registration plays a key role here .
but it takes some time to get the job.
it is not that much easy.
all the best.
please tell me some government offices where i can get employeement card?
Friend, it is not a difficult or complex procedure. It is much simple process. In order to obtaine the Employment Card, candidate should contact the District Employment Office in which candidate resides. Here, candidate needs both orginal & attested photocopies of marks-sheets of 10th standard (for date of birth), certificates of educational qualification. Candidate must have any documentary proof (whether PAN Card or Driving License or Voter Card or Ration Card or Electricity Bill or any other document proofing your residential address).
register for employnemt card online
where is district employment office..??
Employment Exchanges will be renamed as "Employment Guidance and Promotion Centers" as the focus is now on vocational guidance and career counseling besides registration, submission and placement etc.
Online Registration Process:
- Your name will be registered with Employment Exchange.
- You will get a unique Registration No from Employment Exchange.
- Whenever any vacancy announced by government organization related to your educational profile, they forward your candidature to respective employer.
Offline Registration Process:
- Please log onto Employment Exchange to register yourself online.
- Select State -> District -> Name if Employment Exchange from drop down box.
- Click on Submit button.
- After submission of the form, you will get your User Login, Password, Allotted Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of the Employment Exchange.
- Please take the print of that page for future reference. Link available at the left bottom of the page.
- Kindly note down the allotted registration number is for future references and that is temporary.
- Produce all of certificates in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicap (issued by Medical Board/CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence etc. to the Employment Exchange mentioned within 15 days from the date registration.
- Apart from the above document you have to submit one of the following document as a proof of being resident:
- Ration Card.
- Voter I-Card.
- Yellow Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor / Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA / MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Finally, Employment Exchange will issue you registration card carrying Registration No with date of renewal of that registration.
Note: For offline registration user will have to visit at the nearest Employment Exchange with all up-to-date qualification documents and experience Certificate.
- Visit at nearest center in your area of residence and fill up the required application form.
- Submit attested photocopies of all your up-to-date education and experience-related certificates along with your resume.
- Caste Certificate (optional) and photographs.
- Produce identity documents such as:
- Voter's Identity Card or
- Ration Card or
- Passport or
- Birth Certificate or
- Domicile Certificate, at the Employment Exchange operating in your region.
- After registration, you will be issued a registration number.