vro post online registration process
vro post online registration process
- Where are the VRO and VRA posts vacancies?
- Syllabus for AP state government VRO posts?
- Do ISRO have any vacancy for Management guys?
- VRO and VRA vacancies in Rangareddy district for OC category?
- How to apply for VRO? What is the website link?
- How to apply for vro posts? When is last date for applying?
- How could I apply for VRO posts?
- Am I eligible for a job after qualifying Polytechnic? Information about VRO posts in AP?
- What is the application process of VRO?
- How to get employment register card?
There is no Registration online
Just if you want apply for VRO need to go E-Seva or AP Online Center which is nearer to you along with Rs 220
Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure is
Syllabus for VRO: The following are the Syllabus.
Notification Details: The following are the Notification Details
1.Date of Received Applications:7-12-2011
2.Last dare for Pay Fee:27-12-2011
3.Last Date for Uploading:29-12-2011
4.Download Hall Ticket from:10-1-2012
Date of Commencement of Exam:30-1-2012
Village Revenue Officer
You have to cleared Intermediate exam to appear in VRO Paper
Your age must lies in between 18-34 yr
(For sc/st category 18-39 yr )
Consider Some Special points when you are filling Online form
* Get the Journal no. to receive the Application Format by submitting fees through eseva /aponline/meseva
* Visit the website VRO_ONLINE. Enter the Journal no. & you will get the Application.
* Affix your Photo with your sign.
* Please Check all the details that you filled in the application.
* After this just click on SUBMIT button, and download your submitted application in pdf format.
Note: See instructions in attachments , TO CONFIRM that you are going in right way
Good Luck ```
you can apply only online for the post of VRO through the official website i.e www.ccla.cgg.gov.in after submitting application fee
of RS 200 (RS 100 for sc/st/bc candidates) to any e-seva/mee-seva/ap online centre. for details regarding e-seva/mee-seva/ ap
online centre you may visit the above website. after submitting application fee you will get a journal number which you have to
entre at the time of online application. now visit www.ccla.cgg.gov.in and click on apply online. after that you will see a form which
you have to fill up and finnaly submit the application form after uploading scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature.
how many members apply from west godavari?
- The last date for Andra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Post Exam is over.
- The last date was 30.12.2011.
~APPLICATION PROCESS FOR VRO EXAM~
>> Candidates have to check whether theiy are eligible for the post or not.
>> If yes the have to pay exam fee rs.200 and rs. 100 if belons to SC or ST caste.
>> Rs. 20 application charge for all ones.
>> Fee payment only through e-seeva/mee-seeva/AP on-line service.
>> Visit the official website www.ccla.cgg.gov.in
>> Fill all the informations correctly and then submit form.
Eligibility for the VRO::
You must have at least passed intermediate from a recognized board in any streams .
You should not be more then 34 years and less then 18 years to apply for the exam.The upper age limit for the SC/ST is increased to 39 years.
The recruitment to the VRO post is done through the written examination .The questions asked in the examination are related to the :
Test of Arithmetical Skills
Test of Logical Skills
Test of General Studies
The examination is of duration 2 hours and questions asked are of objective types .
There are total 100 questions asked in the examination
Important dates ::
Last date pay the fees is was :: 27th Dec 2011.
Last date to fill the application form online was ::30th Dec 2011.
Exam will held on ::30th Jan 2012(10am to 12noon)
Sorry to say but you can not apply for the examination now as the last date to apply for the exam is over .But do not worry the examination is conducted every year so you can apply next year .
after entering your data on e save the following should be done...
after filling you will get the Journal no. to receive the Application Format by submitting fees through eseva /aponline/meseva....now Visit the VRO_ONLINE website....Enter the Journal number you will get the Application. your Photo with your sign should be entered... Check all the details that you filled in the application after that click on submit button, and download your submitted application in pdf format....
all the best