1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    How to tackle my Career related problem?

    hello sir i`m meenu from rajpura nd i`ve cmpletted my graduation in arts stream then master in mathematics nd secure 56% marks after that i`ve cmpleted M.Phil in mathematics nd after that B.Ed.
    nw m giving coaching of mathematics at home nd i tried for job in college nd schools but i didn`t get any job.... i also tried to take admission for M.Ed but couldnt get...... nw i am very cnfuse what to do please advice me for my future.......... i got less %ge in masters dis is my -ve point.. at the time of interview...... how can i sort out this problem please reply soon thanxxx

  2. #2
    Bitapa is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Re: How to tackle my Career related problem?

    Hi meenu.
    There is vast scope of mathematics in satistical research.also if u r interested in teaching profession u can apply in schools..specially higher secondary schools.in interviews,its all about how present yourself not ur %..all the best and be confident coz u r a qualified girl.
    Thank u

  3. #3
    Raju22711 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Re: How to tackle my Career related problem?

    Dear Meenu,
    Gainind Degree by Degree does not sure that you will be recruit a government employee. A candidate after passing 10th or 12th class is able to concentrate his mind and can take dicsion about his career path. He/she can choose a particular that in which field or department he/she wish to go.
    >> The government job which has low competition in compare to other jobs is teacher job. You have done your graduation degree and also B.ed course, so you are eligible to become a government teacher.
    >> For third grade teacher you have to give Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) exam conducted by centeral government and also by various state government boards. These exams are conducted twice every year. After passing this exam you have to give the competition exam for third grade teacher when the vacancy notification is published.
    >> If you wish to become a second grade teacher, you can directly apply for any vacancy either in centeral board or in any state board. A B.ed degree holder is eligible for giving the second grade teacher exam.

  4. #4
    maddusajj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Re: How to tackle my Career related problem?

    hi..you have an very good qualifications for getting an good job ,you should upload your profile in the various job search websites like the monster.com or timesjob.com they are really helpful in searching jobs for you according to your qualification and your experience .
    also you can try your hand in teaching also because you qualification is very good for teaching and any college can give you an teaching job ,you can do an teaching job till you can find an job for you which is good enough for your satisfaction .
    also you can start preparing for examination like the Indian administrative services or the Indian forest services ,you can get all the details about these examinations in the following link http://www.upsc.gov.in/
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Any chance to get a good job in future after doing MCA?
    By Unregistered in forum Government Jobs Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 29th February 2012, 04:58 PM