I want a govt job
I want a govt job
- How to apply for Government exams being in Electronics and communication student?
- Can I attend the interview of any government job after having a backlog in 1 subject in 7th semester CSE?
- What should i do to get government job after completing diploma in Civil engineering
- What should i do between preparation for private job or government job after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering grom GBTU?
- Government job after B.A English regular and M.A English correspondence
- Age limit for government job for B.Com graduates?
- How to apply for government job as i have completed B.Pharma in 2008? Being 28 years old am i eligible for government job? How to prepare for government examination?
- Government job for ECE students?
- Am i eligible for government job after completing BCA having 19 years of age and currently pursuing MCA course
- Help me to join government job?
Hi friend,, Government jobs is not easy to get,, in that we have lots of posting, lots of certeria they needed, for that you need to equiped yourself in thier requirements, like GK, grammer, and apptitude,, these are basic thing they need from candidate,, need graduation,,, depends of graudation you can apply for various post,, but your question is very blank, so explain your particular catergory which you like to work,,, pls give your full info..
1. You did not mention in which department you want to work and your educational qualification.
2. There are lot of opportunities in Government Sector
3. You need to be perfect with General Awareness, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Logical and Reasoning Questions.
4. You should be thorough with Indian History, Indian Polity, Economics and Geography.
5. For any Government job the above mentioned topics are common in exam.
6. For more details go through weekly employment news paper.
There has been a craze for govt sector jobs in recent few years.More number of youths are showing interest in govt sector jobs. Well I can understand that this is a very important query for you.But I guess you have forgotten something. Yes have not mentioned about your educational details.So it would be hard from my part to give you the best results
Anyways from next time onwards please make sure that you are giving sufficient information in your query.This type of spamming wont land you anywhere.See we are all here waiting to help you.But you should atleast give some effort from your side.
Whenever you have any query ,just provide your educational qualification along with your career percentage.This would help us in giving you better service.So best of luck for your upcoming exams.
Dude send your qualification details. then i can suggest for you.
I can post general things what need to get govt job.
You can be degree holder means you get higher post job in govt sector.
you have +2 qualification means get clerical post in govt sector.
these are the general things.
Now come to the points for your preparation:
Aptitude type question
The questions are objective type...
You want govt job means go through the above process.
Strong in english and general knowledge.
You can get job in govt sector.
To get into most of the govt jobs, you need to be technically very sound. You need to have a BTech degree atleast.
Most of the govt companies like BHEL, BEL, ISRO etc recruit freshers by conducting separate exams.
They also look for a valid GATE score aswell. So you need to prepare well for GATE exam aswell.
And with proper preparation of aptitude and reasoning, you have all the chances to get into a govt job.
to get the govt . job you must see the notification regarding govt. job in Employment Newspaper . then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria for that job . for clerical jobs you must be at least 12th pass then you can apply for ldc , bank clerk , data entry operator , Stenographer etc........ exam .......
Please mention your qualification and which kind job do you want to know.
Please give your full information then we can suggest you
well the minimum qualification to get a good job is graduation,although you can get a job after class 12 and 10 but it will not be of good rank and good salary .Graduation means a graduation from any recognized university of india and in any field ,there are government jobs in every sector like bank,railways,bsnl,isro,bhel,defence like army,airforce,navy.Try to keep your percentage minimum 65% it will help you to get placements.
dear friend ,
you didn't mentioned any of your educationa lwualifications here.in order to get a govt job u need to have a good 12th and graduate % and good communication skills.
if ur graduated and an engineer u can try gate ,ies,civil,navy..... and score high definitely u can get a good govt job.. al d best
Im mehul Gandhi from surat. im electrical diploma holder, current im good at private sector, as usual i want to gov. job fr permanent employe as wel as core work exp., let me knw or suggest any gd website fr gov. vacancy..
- You haven't mentioned the complete details otherwise it would have been easy to state to get a government job.
- However, you must check regularly various state and central government job notification, match it whether you are eligibile for it or not.
- It requires certain educational qualification, age limit which need to be satisfied to get job.
- Firstly you have to appear for the written examination which is generally of objective type.
- Once you qualify in it, you will be called for the interview.
- On the basis of performance, selection is made.
I want job.i passed 2and write a b com examination 2013
You can get in to government jobs after 12th class. But the positions will be only entry level positions. You can apply for the clerical cadre positions in banks. But you need to score an aggregate of 60% marks in the intermediate level. The selection will be based on a written examination. If you qualify in the written exam you need to attend a personal interview. You can also apply for jobs in the defense sector. You can attend the NDA exam as part of it. You can also apply for jobs in Railways by attending the RRB exam.
my name is sahanawaz alam . which book is best for preparation of government job
hi , i hv hd b.com ,pgdca, olevel. i want govt job . wht should i do . i hv 5 year experience to do work in stock broking firm.
RE. I WANT GOV. JOBS
HI, I have done graduation (B.Sc) in 2010 . what should i do
If you want good Govt. Job ,then
First do Graduation in any stream which you have great interest .
After Graduation , Give paper for Govt. job related to your course.
If you have ability , then you can get easily good Job.