1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Job for physically handicapped quota in central public sector undertaking

    I want to apply for job in a central public sector undertaking. please let me know:-

    1) no of years age relaxation is available to physically handicap candidate under the category of Deaf/partly Deaf?

    2)The authority who will issue certificate to certify my physical shortcoming to avail reservation benefit and claim age relaxation?

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29th August 2013, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th July 2013, 02:19 PM
  3. How can i apply for job in Central Adoption Resource Authority after B.A program?
    By Unregistered in forum Government Jobs Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th November 2012, 10:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7th June 2012, 09:22 PM