1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Permanent job after master of Chemistry from University of Mysore and presently working as a Guest factually in PG department of government science college?

    Respected sir/madam,
    i have done my master of chemistry from university of mysore, at present working as a guest faculty in PG dept. of Govt. science college, Hassan.
    Want to settle down with a permanent job in the same field. I have taken NET which is to be held on 26 of June and SLET in July. need your guidance regarding what other exams i can take and other opportunities.
    waiting for your precious guidance.
    thanking you,

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?