dsc qualification& model schools tgt&pgt qualifications need
dsc qualification& model schools tgt&pgt qualifications need
- Information regarding latest notification about vacancies of TGT/PGT? Important topics of TGT maths? Notification date and previous 5 years question papers for TGT/PGT Maths exam?
- Qualification requirement for Computer Teacher TGT/PGT in UP government?
- Am i eligible for Computer Teacher as i have done B.Ed with Computer Education and PGDCA from open University?
- Teaching job in government sector after doing MCA? Age limit for writing TGT, PGT or Primary level?
- Details about vacancies in DSSSB fort PGT/TGT posts?
- How to make career in Teaching? What qualification required to become a TGT teacher? Is B.Ed mandatory?
- Qualification eligibility for DSC? i have to complete TET as well as B.Ed for DSC post?
- Clerification for TGT and PGT exam?
- Qualification needed for DSC job? Is intermediate compulsory for DSC?
- Upper age limit of a Backward class (A) candidate for the job of tgt and pgt teacher in Haryana government?
Director of School Education
Recently the govt of AP is inviting the applications for School Assistant, LP, PET & SGT posts through DSC entrance exam and this entrance exam is conducted for requiting the various posts in govt schools for teachers posts. This year the AP govt is releasing the 21343 posts in following category wise.
So who are waiting to to work in govt schools for teacher posts,then you can apply this entrance exam and for this required requirements are follow bellow;..
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)-11602 Posts
- School Assistant – 5695 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)-364 Posts
- Language Pandit (LP)-1998 Posts
Required Requirements :
Age Limit and Relaxations :
- For SGT, PET, LP & School assistant required age limit should be between 18 and 39 years and here age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates i,e 5 years for SC / ST candidates and for PH candidates is 10 years.
- For SGT's required educational qualifications are you must completed the 12th from recognized board with D.Ed certificate and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam.
- For school assistants required educational qualifications must be pass the graduation with bachelor of educational in relevant subject and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam.
- Foe physical education teacher required educational qualifications are you must completed the 12th from recognized board with U.G.D.P.Ed or Graduate degree and B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE
- For language pundit required educational qualifications must be pass the graduation with bachelor of educational in relevant subject and also you must qualify the APTET entrance examSelection Procedure:
For teacher post in govt schools the selection processor is based on the basis of marks obtained in written test which will be 80% and in TET which will be 20%.
And for the post SGT, PET, LP and School Assistant may apply online between 16/02/2012 and 17/03/2012 through the website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
------------ >>>>>>>> AP DSC Notification 2012 : CLICK HERE
------------ >>>>>>>> AP DSC Vacancies : CLICK HERE
------------ >>>>>>>> AP DSC Information : CLICK HERE
------------ >>>>>>>> Apply Online : CLICK HERE
all the best;..
The candidates who are interested to make their career as teachers this is the best chance to become a teacher by writing the DSC AP exam. The people who have completed their D.ED & B.Ed can get recruited as lectures after clearing DSC Exam conducted by dsc notification. The qualification to take this entrance exam is B.Ed and D.Ed.
Dsc exam is the platform for the candidates who want to becomes teachers in government sector and govt schools and college in the andhra pradesh state.exam paper contains 200 multiple choice questions with 100 Marks in 3 Hours .practice the previous years papers to find out in which position you are. Mainly time management is very important to crack the exam.
Eligible to write DSC exam:
The following is the eligibility criteria required for giving the exam:
The candidate must be an Indian.
The candidate must completed graduation in only B.Ed.
The candidate must qualify TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) which is conducted by state government.
The candidate requires 55 percentages of marks to apply for the test.
The candidates should have knowledge among one of the subject below. The subjects are Science, Hindi, Telugu, Math’s, Social Studies , English.
Eligibility for DSC
Any graduation from a recognized university
B.Ed or other teacher training course from any institute recognized by NCTE
Should qualify in APTET exam
Age limit : 18-39 years
age relaxation : 5 for SC/ST, 3 for BC, 10 for PH
Last date to apply : 17-03-2012
For application visit : www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility for PGT
Master degree in relevant subject
Degree/diploma in training/education
Eligibility for TGT
A bachelor degree from a recognized university
diploma/degree in training/education
working knowledge in hindi
There is a notification for PGT & TGT in delhi
Visit : www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
All the best
what are special school options for MR.i completed my special education in mental retardation .could u please tell me about the schools (govt)can i appy for this post or it is only for the deaf and dumb?
The DSC application submission date is over which was announced by the Government for andhra pradesh
before two months before. The last date for online registration was 17th march 2012. The examination to
be held in next month .
following are the educational qualification required for DSC teachers Examination for various post::
>>> School Assistants: Each Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree with B.Ed Degree in concerned
subject from recognised university/colleges. The candidates should also have qualified in APTET.
>>> SECONDARY GRADE TEACHER: The candidates Must have possess Intermediate certificate from recognised board.
along with intermediate D.Ed Certificate is also necessary for this post, The candidates should also having APTET pass
>>> Language Pandit: The candidates should have completed bachelor degree in any decipline from recognised
university with B.Ed Degree in concerned subject, The candidates should also have qualified in APTET.
>>> PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER: Candidates must have passed Intermediate from recognised board of Andhra
Pradesh or equivalent & U.G.D.P.Ed. or Bachelor’s Degree and a B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE is also required for
appearing in the examination.
The age of the candidates should be between 18-39 years. Upper age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per
SC/ST- 5 YEARS
OBC- 3 YEARS
PWD- 10 YEARS
kya dsssb tgt ke liye ctet chiye
highest marks in ap model schools pgt maths entrance in 2012