1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    What can i do to get Government college for B.Ed course after final year of B.Sc in Maths with 87.2%?

    i am doing final year b.sc. maths. i have 87.2%. i want do b.ed. in govt college.what can i do?

+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd February 2012, 09:22 PM