1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Will Ph.d then after that NET qualified is suitable to for teaching job after master degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU? Or should i complete B.Ed? If yes, which specialization should i choose in B.Ed?

    I am master degree in tourism management from IGNOU . I want to go in teaching job with govt sector . Please advice me if i will do Phd then After that NET qualify is compalsury ? Or i should complete B.Ed ? If i waill do B.Ed then any subject specifisation in the B.Ed syllabus ?


+ Reply to Thread

Receive Government Jobs Email Updates:

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12th January 2013, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd November 2012, 06:08 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7th June 2012, 09:37 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd June 2012, 06:15 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th May 2012, 11:51 PM